(Photo Credit: Claus Andersen/Getty Images)
Hello, Blues fans. I’ll keep this one short. While I understand the ending to the season came as quite the disappointment, there are still reasons to be optimistic. Yes, there were obvious struggles, but there were also flashes of brilliance during the 2017-18 regular season. I’ll be doing my best to capture as much of it as possible for you. Rather than creating an incredibly long compilation and postponing release, it makes sense to section these videos off and get them out for viewing. These particular highlights posted below are from October & November. If you’re anything like me, you’re itching for Blues hockey already and it’s going to be a long off-season. Hopefully, this will lift your spirits or maybe just bring back some good memories to counter that upset feeling you may have lingering in your stomach. Hang in there, Blues fans. I look forward to bringing you updates in the meantime from Blues Rants, but I also contribute at STL Hat Trick. So, on behalf of our team there, we hope you enjoy this 10-minute video of your 2017-18 St. Louis Blues. Part 2 coming soon!
Be sure to follow @STLHatTrick on Twitter & Subscribe on YouTube.
#STLCards #stlblues #StarWars #Marvel fans get us to 1,000 followers on Twitter and 100 Subscribers on our YouTube channel (https://t.co/nkGjZoMUCO) and we will be giving away a pair of tickets to an upcoming Cardinals game!
— STLHatTrick (@STLHatTrick) March 27, 2018
We invite you to like Blues Rants on Facebook, and while you’re at it, join our Facebook Group!
You May Also Like:
- Erik Foley, His Athleticism and Explosiveness
- Chemical Engineering in My Hockey Stats? It’s More Likely than You think!
- Should They Stay or Should They Go: A Team Review, Part 1. The Forwards
- Is Gutless a Euphemism for ‘Not Good Enough’?
- Watch St. Louis Blues Prospect, Robert Thomas at Work
- The Perfect Line: A look at the Success of the Schenn, Tarasenko, Schwartz Line
- Making the Norris Trophy Case for Alex Pietrangelo
- Two Blues Web Pages You Should Know About
- Before You Give Up On Jake Allen
- Beer and Tacos: How (Interested) Fans Should Watch Games in the Era of Possession Stats
- Late First Round Draft Picks and Managing Your Draft Expectations
- Ranking The “Big Four” St. Louis Blues Prospects