Tonight, the Arizona Coyotes will host the Blues. St. Louis has won 16 of their last 17 at Gila River Arena.
- Record: 27-40-11 (65 Points)
- Home: 15-20-4
- Last 10 Games: 5-5
- Goal Differential: -53
“Yotes” Leading Scorers
- Clayton Keller (23G, 39A, 62P)
- Derek Stepan (13G, 40A, 53P)
- Oliver Ekman-Larsson (13G, 27A, 40P)
- Max Domi (9G, 30A, 39P)
Who’s Hot Right Now?
Clayton Keller has registered 18 points (6 goals, 12 assists) in his last 16 games. Kevin Connauton has scored 3 goals in his last 2 games for the Coyotes. Another notable mention is that Brendan Perlini has scored 3 goals on the Blues this season. Goaltender, Antti Raanta has won 8 of his last 10 starts.
St. Louis Blues
- Record: 43-28-6 (92 Points)
- Away: 19-13-6
- Last 10 Games: 8-1-1
- Goal Differential: +13
“Notes” Leading Scorers
- Brayden Schenn (26G, 39A, 65P)
- Vladimir Tarasenko (31G, 32A, 63P)
- Jaden Schwartz (22G, 34A, 56P)
- Alex Pietrangelo (15G, 37A, 52P)
Who’s Hot Right Now?
Vladimir Tarasenko has registered 5 points (4 goals, 1 assist) in his last 5 appearances. Jaden Schwartz has 5 points (2 goals, 3 assists) in last 5. Also, Brayden Schenn has 5 points (1 goal, 4 assists) in his last 5 games. The Big Swede, Patrik Berglund has 4 points (3 goals, 1 assist) in his last 4 contests. Netminder, Jake Allen has also won 8 of his last 10 starts.
Blues Win – November 9th, 2017: ARI (2) @ STL (3)
Blues Loss – January 20th, 2018: ARI (5) @ STL (2)
Tonight, the Blues and Coyotes meet for the last time this season.
- Jake Allen: 27-21-3 (2.69 GAA & .907 SP)
- Carter Hutton: 16-7-3 (2.02 GAA & .934 SP)
It’s not clear who will be starting in net for the St. Louis Blues as of yet. While the Coyotes feel it’s likely that Carter Hutton will start, I feel it’s very possible that Head Coach, Mike Yeo rides the hot hand (regardless of #34 taking on back to backs). I’m expecting Allen, however, I won’t be disappointed if Hutton gets the nod either.
- Antti Raanta: 19-16-6 (2.33 GAA & .927 SP)
- Darcy Kuemper: 2-6-1 (3.15 GAA & .899 SP)
Antti Raanta will be starting between the pipes for the Coyotes.
You May Also Like:
- The Perfect Line: A look at the Success of the Schenn, Tarasenko, Schwartz Line
- What Happens in Vegas Does Not Always Stay in Vegas
- Making Tarasenko Great Again!
- Making the Norris Trophy Case for Alex Pietrangelo
- Game 74: Blues Defeat Vancouver 4-1
- The Red Hot Bruins Get Cooled Off On Blue Ice
- Beer and Tacos: How (Interested) Fans Should Watch Games in the Era of Possession Stats
- Before You Give Up On Jake Allen
- Two Blues Web Pages You Should Know About
- The Luck Of The Irish Looked Pretty Blue on Saturday Night
- Late First Round Draft Picks and Managing Your Draft Expectations
- Ranking The “Big Four” St. Louis Blues Prospects